EARLY LEARNING programme
- This programme is designed for children in kindergartens, nurseries and infant school reception classes, as well as older learners beginning to develop their skills in spoken English.
- The programme is divided into three consecutive courses of three months each, i.e. Stage 1, Stage 2 and Stage 3.
- The aim is to provide our students with encouragement and a basis for assessment in interactive oral and communication skills.
- The final examinations can be performed individually or in groups based on the studentâ€™s preference and consist of two elements: a performance and a discussion.
- In the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), the difficulty level of the Early Learning program is referred to as Breakthrough level.